What it says: aunt Rebecca can leey slip in my room on this sonday I rat your Name by Mysaf.
Translation: Aunt Rebecca, can you sleep in my room on this sunday? I wrote your name by myself.
What it says: Aunt I men come in My room in the maning or wen I gow up the stas or wen I am up in My room or wen you wot to bot I hevt to Bat in thar. (star star star) or you can wat for me.
Translation: Aunt Rebecca, I mean come in my room in the morning or when I go up stairs or in my room. Or you can come up when you want to or you can just wait for me (meaning downstairs).
There were two more notes, but they were pretty similar... SO CUTE! Hopefully she becomes a better speller than I currently am! :-)


1 comment:
Love that girl.
Post a Comment