
Well, I never got around to blogging about the rest of my week with Dan. We had some fun times hanging out, going to my church, meeting Dan Ribbens for lunch, going out to eat with Brita, Jen Binger and her brother J.D., going wine tasting with Brett, and watching movies. It was great!
On Monday, we gathered up our belongings to travel to Chicago for Christmas! Jamie and Chad arrived in Chicago on Tuesday, Chad's mom on Thursday and Rob on Friday. I had a ton of fun playing with my niece and nephew Eleanor and Ezra and seeing their parents (my bro and sis in law) Andrew and Natalie. I can't tell you how many times Eleanor asked if she could jump on me, which meant, "you lay on the floor, and I'll bellyflop on your stomach!" Luckily, she is only a 29.5 lb four year old, so it didn't hurt at all! Here are select pics of the week in Chicago!




Christmas is always fun, but is particularly fun when kids are around. I am so thankful for Andrew and Natalie and how they've brought up Eleanor and Ezra to be such great kids. I am also thankful for my parents and their care for us as their children. They have given so much to us already and continue to support us all now that we are all grown up. Every time I see them it reminds me of what they have done for me. Thanks mom and dad! In general, I have just been so thankful to be back with my family the past couple of weeks. I'm gonna miss them when I leave! I will write more later with some pictures of the other kids in Philly. (I would do it now but I have over 700 pictures to choose from and they are taking a while to download!) I leave to return to SB on Wednesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment