11.21.2006

My Brother, James Bond


I've been emailing recruits all day and needed a break. Therefore, I thought I'd come back to the blog. Yesterday my brother Rob called and said, "Guess how many of my students today told me that I look like James Bond... 57!" So, I Googled the trailer and it was so wierd! Now, I know they aren't identicle, but he's already had random people come up to him and ask him about it. It's pretty funny. He decided he's gonna go to Hong Kong and have an autograph session to make some money :-) Rob is in the picture on the right, in case you couldn't tell!













2 comments:

Brett Austin said...

They do look very similar I'd have to say... and the picture you posted with the ocean in the background reminded me of the picture in TIME Magazine that I was telling you about.

I took a second and scanned it here.

Anonymous said...

I see the resemblance for sure. Does this mean that you and I look like girls in the James Bond movies?